Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD26 - AUD30 per hour + superannuation
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 6 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 education-and-training Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 26 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Working in a collaborative team environment, the Accounts Payable Officer will provide support to the wider team, assiting with processing invoices for the Accounts Payable department
A global organisation is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Officer to join their team and hit the ground running. The reason for this position is to assist with high volume workload.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, the successful Accounts Payable Officer will have excellent attention to detail, build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and meet deadlines set to assist the finance team.
• Responsibility of processing Accounts Payable invoicing, dealing with high volume environments
• Completing accounts and bank reconciliations as well as solving complex issues
• Develop and maintain professional relationships
• Work in line with correct policies and procedures
• Matching, batching and coding PO invoices
• 3+ years experience working in a full function Accounts Payable role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Open to change and a great team player
• Large ERP System experience; preferably Peoplesoft, SAP or Oracle
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite particularly Excel
This role is for an immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.