Accounts Payable Officer (Temp)
Salary AUD25 - AUD28 per hour
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-26 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 25 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity for a junior AP candidate to join an renowned leader in the FMCG scene based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will facilitate and oversee the claim processing and payments for the division.
- Assist in preparing claim variances for stakeholders
- Ensure timely processing of all claims received through internal systems
- Run and load weekly payment files for all processed trade spend for the business
- Track, manage and facilitate the successful processing of all pricing claims
- Work closely with accounts receivable to ensure variances are reconciled in a timely manner
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as required by the Commercial Manager or Claims Analyst.
- 2 to 3 years in an Accounts Payable or similar position, preferably in a commercial setting
- Prior experience in FMCG, pharmaceutical or media would be preferred
- Knowledge in JDE or similar ERP systems would be a huge advantage for this role
- Solid excel know how including pivot tables, vlookup
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
This opportunity is for a renowned market leader within the FMCG scene. They have a huge global presence and are an equal employer backed with a great work culture.
This is a 4 month contract role based in Sydney CBD for a maternity leave cover with an immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.