Accounts Payable | Northern Suburbs | $60k + Super
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Legge
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-05-10 accountancy Melbourne Northern Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The objective of the Accounts Payable Officer is to oversee the end to end AP function across six business units, reporting directly to the financial controller. You will need to ensure invoices are processed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Processing supplier invoices on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that supplier invoices are properly authorised and supported by delivery dockets and purchase orders.
- Responding to queries that may result from suppliers.
- Maintaining supplier ledgers and reconciling supplier statements.
- Maintaining and updating supplier profiles.
- Preparing supplier payment runs in conjunction with management.
- Allocating and processing supplier payments.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Complete month end procedures and reports.
- Preparing ad hoc reports as required by management.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in accounts payable administration.
- Ensuring supplier files are well organised and up-to-date.
- Performing other related duties as required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years AP experience, ideally having used SAP Business One and/or Attache.
If you want to work for a company with an amazing company culture and work life balance this role is for you.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Legge on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.