Master Data Manager
Salary AUD52,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Super
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Exciting opportunity to join a global company as the Master Data Manager and manage a medium sized team. This company is headquartered in the US and specialises in promoting sustainability and minimising environmental impact.
As the Master Data Manager and will be responsible for the Governance and Pricing master data teams
- Ensure maintain Governance and Pricing master file with all supporting documentation across three different ERP systems.
- Contact internal/external stakeholders for any escalations regarding additional supporting documentations to ensure completeness of Master Data file.
- Managing and mentoring a medium sized team
- Involvement in process improvement project
- Ensure compliance with Master Data polices.
- Identify and resolve issues with Master Data process and data quality.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- High of level attention to detail.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Finance, Master Data or Pricing role
- 2 years+ experience managing a team of 3 or more
- Demonstrable experience using SAP or JDE is highly desirable
Great opportunity to be the Master Data Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract that offers great work culture and staff benefits. Located conveniently next to public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.