Accounts Payable Officer | Temp to Perm
Salary AUD28 - AUD35 per hour
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 28 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Immediate start, standalone AP function in a global professional services firm based in Sydney CBD.
Being an integral part of the regional finance team, this standalone AP role will look after the national operations across Australia.
- Full function Accounts Payable role
- Work closely with the wider finance team to ensure smooth transition across functions
- Maintain and reconcile vendors activities on the system
- Entering invoices and expenses onto the AP system
- Preparing approved invoices for payment and obtaining payment authorisation
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar, full fledged role
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Experience working within the professional services would be ideal
- Great communication (both verbal and written) in English with good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail who can work autonomously and together in the wider team.
This is a temp role with an immediate start - There is a possibly for this position to go permanent thus would require full working rights to be considered for this role.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.