Bank Reconciliations Officer
Salary AUD25 - AUD30 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-07-21 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 25 30 30 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The company is looking for a Bank Reconciliations Officer to join the finance team on a temporary basis located in the CBD. The role will be responsible for a wide variety of bank reconciliation accounts and raising journals as required. The ideal candidate will be immediately available and will be confident liaising with banks and other departments regarding imbalances to resolve any issues.
- Producing of timely and accurate reconciliation of complex general ledger bank accounts
- Raise and process journals and effectively resolving all outstanding bank items in a timely manner
- Liaising and coordinating with banks and other parts of the business to resolve any issues relating to cheque issuance, bank deposits and other bank transactions
- Process payments to customers and external parties as required and provide excellent customer service skills both internal and external
- Act as a back-up for other accounting operations staff and perform any ad hoc duties necessary
- Previous bank reconciliation experience processing in high volume and complex environments
- Currently studying or completed accounting degree/ diploma is preferred not essential
- Intermediate excel skills and experience using Peoplesoft or a similar software application
- Ability to problem solve, confident communication skills and able to work in a team environment
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.