Accounts Payable | Global Market Leader | Port Melbourne
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Super
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 accountancy Port Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position is responsible for assisting with the end to end invoicing process including reconciliations, payments and reporting of accounts payable information.
- Manage accurate and timely processing of invoices, expense claims & petty cash
- Dealing with supplier queries in a professional manner
- Provide administrative support to the finance team
- Monitor internal controls and recommend improvements
- Assist auditors as required
- Provide meaningful reports on performance of areas under your control
- Help with accurate and timely reporting to management (KPI tracking)
- Streamline invoice processing time frames through automation
- Reconcile vendor accounts in a timely fashion
- Provide suggestions and support to the business to implement any new systems, processes and technology into the existing accounting network
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level MS Office skills, mainly excel
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 would be preferable
On-site car parking offered as well as strong benefits!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.