Accounts Payable | Leading Property Developer | St Kilda Road
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-23 2019-07-31 accountancy Melbourne- Inner Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Financial Accountant you'll be responsible for the complete end to end AP and banking process for the organisation.
- Process coded invoices provided for payment within the AP timetable
- Manage GM approval of vouchers of invoices provided within the AP timetable
- Perform weekly cheque and EFT payment run
- Facilitate processing of staff expense reimbursements for inclusion in the next available cheque run
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Complete annual forms for ATO payment reporting on supplier payments
- Weekly banking of head office receipts
- On-going assistance in review and update of forms / templates and policies / procedures
- Reconcile all statements received on a weekly basis, follow up reconciling items and file once complete
- Manage Corporate Credit card use and processing of related expenses
- Ensure vouchers are fully approved and within budget before processing
- At least 2 years accounts payable experience within a medium- large business
- Strong Excel & MS Office skills
- Ability to communicate well with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- You will be a self-starter, enthusiastic, positive attitude& ability to assist
If you want to work for a Tier One Property developer with stability and flexibility (work life balance) this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.