Junior AP Officer | 6 Mth Contract | Training Provided
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 accountancy Southbank Victoria AU 3000 AUD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working with this organisation will give you exposure to a listed business which has been rapidly growing over the last 10 years. The AP team currently requires a skilled Accounts officer to join initially on a 6 month contract. This is a large and lively team that hires a mixture of experienced workers as well more junior up and comers who are willing to put in the hard yards.
As a Junior AP officer you will be reporting to the AP Manager, and your duties will include but not be limited to:
- High volume invoice processing (1500-2000 invoices monthly)
- Matching to Purchase Orders
- Weekly payment runs
- Ad hoc duties
- Min 6 months of experience in accounts payable or data entry
- Proficient in ERP systems
- People person with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills required
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.