Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-08-24 real-estate-and-property Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The company is a large and very well known property business based in central CBD looking for a temporary candidate. The role as an Accounts Receivable will be responsible for the credit control and billings functions of vendor and agent marketing. This talented team of sales and property management specialists requires a confident, motivated candidate to join them on a temporary basis with the possibility of extension.
- Processing the monthly invoicing and recharges as well as daily banking
- Understand and comply with month end cut-off procedures
- Chasing and follow up vendor/agent queries.
- Manage the the cash flow through the effective management of debtors.
- Daily exchanges check to ensure deductions are added in MARS
- Check and organise supplier information to vendors/agents when required
- 2-5 years experience working in a similar finance function
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookup and pivot tables) is required and a working knowledge of JDE is advantageous
- Ability to negotiate, make decision and problem solve is very important
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.