Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 9 August 20192019-08-09 2019-09-08 real-estate-and-property Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This real estate property company is well known in the market for its successful residential groups. The role will be a full function Accounts Receivable and will be responsible for credit control and vendor billings. The finance team requires a confident, motivated candidate to be able to progress and grow their career with a fast-moving company.
- End to end billings and maintaining the input and output processes.
- Monthly invoicing and recharges including resolving any data integrity issues, receipting accurately and invoices to all customers
- Producing and maintaining an accurate subsidiary ledger and reconciliations on a daily basis
- Understand and comply with month end cut-off procedures
- Follow up vendor/agent queries.
- To manage the cash flow through the effective management of debtors.
- Assisting in the implementation of new systems and including improving current accounting system and internal controls.
- Supply additional info to vendors/agents as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in AR role or similar
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to problem solve
- Time management and good attention of detail
- Exposure in ERP systems (JDE) would be highly advantageous for this role.
- Advanced excel skills is a must
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.