Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD25 - AUD28 per hour + superannuation
Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 education-and-training Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 25 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global organisation is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Officer to join their team and hit the ground running. The reason for this position is to assist with high volume workload across a system implementation, involving data migration and reconciliations.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, the successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and meet deadlines set to assist the finance department.
Working within this skilled department, this role will involve a range of tasks heavily related to the project to make sure deadlines are met.
• Responsibility of processing Accounts Payable invoices
• Develop and maintain professional relationships
• Work in line with correct policies and procedures
• Matching , batching and coding PO invoices
• 2+ years experience working in a full function Accounts Payable role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Open to change and a great team player
• Large ERP System experience; preferably Oracle, SAP or JD Edwards
If you are immediately available and interested in the opportunity outlined, please get in touch or apply below!
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.