Accounts Payable Manager | CBD Location
Salary Flexible work arrangements
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Legge
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This successful Australian enterprise are growing rapidly with a key focus on the East Coast of Australia, they have multiple entities so there is an exciting challenge around the invoicing processing. About you: You will currently be working in a small to medium sized company using an invoice management system; ideally accustomed to dealing in a blue-collar workforce. You must be able to manage the accounts payable function but also be hands on and happy to process invoices. The role will also have an element of payroll so previous experience across both AP and payroll is essential. There is full exposure to deal with suppliers from start to finish and manage all invoicing related queries.
In a perfect world you would have worked through the implementation of an invoice management system.
- End to end processing of invoices
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and dealing with inquiries
- Corporate credit card expenses and payment runs
- Completing GL reconciliations, vendor statement reconciliations & end of month journals
- Process improvement work
- The chance to do more in a busy finance team
- Exposure to an invoice management system
- Previous payroll processing experience
- 5+ years accounts payable experience
- Ideally team leadership/ mentoring experience if not the drive to do so.
- The ability to work in a complex environment & deadline driven
- MYOB experience is desirable
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Legge on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.