Shared Services Manager (temp-to-perm)
Salary AUD60 - AUD75 per hour + + Super
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Raquel Mancini
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60 75 75 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a reputable company based on Melbourne's City Fringe. They are currently looking for a skilled Shared-Services Manager to join their team.
- Manage, train and develop the AP, AR and Credit teams to ensure accurate and time-efficient processing
- Improve and maintain functions within an agreed business service strategy
- Supporting the delivery of continuous improvement and efficiencies in Shared Services, focusing on reducing costs and working collaboratively with the business to value-add
- Other duties and special projects as determined by the Deputy CFO Financial Control within the scope of this position description.
- 5+ years Shared Services Management experience with a minimum 3 direct reports across both AP/AR
- Exceptional communication skills, ensuring delivery of reporting is clear and concise
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Customer service oriented
If the above sounds like yourself, please don't hesitate to apply! Regretfully and respectfully, only successful candidates will be contacted.