Expense Management Officer
Salary AUD35 - AUD40 per hour + + Super
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Graham Smith
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-10 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 35 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Uniquely interesting opportunity for an experienced Accounting professional, to join one of Australia's largest and most highly-regarded Utilities companies. Due to the roll-out of a new expense management system, the need for somebody with extensive Concur experience has arisen. We are looking for proactive individuals who enjoy problem-solving and posses the ability to work effectively in a team environment. The role will be based in the CBD, close to transport links.
This fantastic opportunity will be focused around two key deliverables:
Deliverable 1: Taking responsibility and championing the integration of a new expense management system (Concur).
- You will need to ensure that staff have an understanding of how the system works and that it is being utilised properly & effectively.
Deliverable 2: Day-to-day accounting duties, including month-end journals, accruals, pre-payments, adjustments, bank reconciliations and analysis of the P&L.
- There will also be the need to provide reports and updates to senior management throughout the process.
- Previous experience in an Accounting or Commerce role, preferably in a large organisation.
- Experience using Concur is essential (ability to add & remove suppliers, corporate cards and perform reconciliations).
- A fantastic attitude and desire to help others within a team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and structure your work effectively.
- Good problem-solving ability and proactive mindset.
- 6-month contract with potential to extend to 12-months (performance dependent).
- Highly competitive hourly-rate
- Central CBD location, close to public transport links
- Opportunity to take ownership of a unique transformation project
To apply please click apply or call Graham Smith on +61 3 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.