Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Consultant Rutger Bisschop
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-10 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Large education provider is looking for an up and coming Management Accountant who is looking to grow their Finance Business Partnering career. The role delivers insights into financial results and provide an effective finance, control and governance environment over the business. You will spearhead the FP&A process including budgeting & forecasting for the group and producing analysis packs as well as the financial accounting & month end procedures.
- Provide high quality analysis, forecasting and budgetingfor the internal and external stakeholders
- Provide financial services including management reporting
- Work closely with the Senior Finance Partner in order to prepare and coordinate the business planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and modelling
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for the business and minimise business risks
- Recognised tertiary qualification and professional certificate (or studying towards CPA/CA)
- 3-5 years in a Management Accountant role
- Experience within the Education/Learning industry is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines and manage competing time pressures.
- A team player and able to form relationships and work with a variety of people from across the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Rutger Bisschop on +61 3 86282250 for a confidential discussion.