Accounts Payable Officer
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-11 accountancy North Sydney New South Wales AU 2060 AUD 29 33 33 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join rapidly growing IT company and be apart of supportive team. As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible and have ownership for the full function Accounts Payable function.
As the Accounts Payable officer you will report into the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Full Accounts Payable functions including setting up suppliers, data entry and processing high volume of invoices and purchase orders.
- General bank, supplier, eftpos and AMEX reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments
- Processing of employee expenses
- Month end reporting
- Assist with a variety of ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- 2 years of full function Accounts Payable experience is essential
- Demonstrable experience using a large ERP is essential
- Intermediate excel skills
The organisation will offer the successful Accounts Payable Officer great work conditions. Easily accessible by public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.