Accounts Payable Clerk - Part Time
Salary AUD27 - AUD30 per hour + flexible hours
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-23 accountancy Mascot New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 27 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Flexible work arrangements up to 30 hours a week to support and assist the Senior Accounts Payable for the next 6 months.
This role will mainly be focused on the accounts payable activities for the organisation where you will be providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the finance team. Reporting to the Senior Accounts Payable and the Finance Manager, you will be part of the team to assist the day-to-day AP function:
- Process invoices accordingly with proper review and documentation
- Assist in the allocations and as well as the weekly payment runs
- Follow through with the internal team members across the group /suppliers on accounts payable related queries
- Maintain records of documents processed according to the standard operating procedures
- Process employee expense claims in line with guidelines and any ad-hoc reporting where required.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- Prior exposure using Great Plains or an ERP would be advantageous
- Great communicator backed with solid attention to detail
- Highly organised, quick learner who can work well under pressure
- Able to commute to Mascot/Alexandria area.
This is an immediate start, part-time role of up to 30 hours a week. The company practices flexible working arrangements that could also suit return to work parents or even students with full working rights.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.