Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work in a closely knit, high performing environment backed with a stable leadership and management team.
- ICONIC LOCAL BRAND WITH MASSIVE PRESENCE
- MANAGE AND OWN THE FULL LEDGER
- UP TO $65,000 + SUPER
This position will support the Assistant Accountant and Finance Manager to manage the operations across ANZ.
- Review coding and process multi-currency invoices & corporate expenses
- Oversee and take ownership of the accounts payables ledger
- Reconcile and match purchase orders to invoices
- Resolve and investigate any discrepancies or queries
- Assist the Finance Manager with cash flow preparation and relevant month end reporting.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in AP
- Prior experience working in the FMCG or retail business would be advantageous
- Solid proficiency in excel tools (Vlookup, pivot tables, macros)
- Good communicator who is able to interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to ERP systems, with Netsuite experience a huge plus.
The company has a huge track record backed by a stable management team. They have recently expanded their operations wider across Asia and are poised for continued stable and sustainable growth.
They are looking for an individual who is willing to be part of their success story in a standalone, full-fledged role to help continue to expand the brand further.
This is a permanent opportunity located within Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.