Accounts Payable Officer | 6 Month FTC
Salary AUD24 - AUD28 per annum
Location Hawthorn EastCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-01 accountancy Hawthorn East Victoria AU AUD 24 28 28 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Established NFP is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to come on board initially for a period of 6 months. There is the chance for extension and longer term arrangements down the track. This organisation is well-known in the healthcare industry and has experienced a sustained period of growth over the past decade. As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for assisting the AP manager with a range of tasks whilst also acting at the main point of contact for Accounts Payable queries across the business.
- Supplier invoice processing, credit, debit, tax, amount ex GST and with GST
- Maintain and communicate Accounts Payable reporting, highlighting overdue items and actions required.
- Communication of all Accounts Payable processes and procedures to internal staff and external suppliers including Delegation of Authority Level
- Query and issue resolution of invoices and accounts from internal or external customers
- Management of Company Credit Card process including review of transactions and compliance to policy.
- Processing and management of allowances
- Processing fortnightly supplier payments
- Competent/Advanced skills in MS Excel and JDE is highly regarded
- Experience in preparation of EFT payment batches
- Experience in the preparation of monthly debtor and creditor reconciliations
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) who has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- The ability to work unsupervised within a small team
- A high level of professionalism, attention to detail and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- A highly organised team player, with excellent time management skills
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.