Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ashley Scotto
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-02 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role would be well suited to someone who has a strong background in Finance. You will be working with and reporting to the Finance Manager
- Management Reporting -Daily//Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly
- Prepare and post month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Fixed Asset Management
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliation
- Balance Sheet and General Ledger reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist in preparing Budgets and Forecasts
- Liaise with internal departments in relation day to day transactions, disputes, stock take
- Maintain Debtors ledger
- Prepare Credit Application, - liaise with internal departments and external stake holders
- Monitor encumbrances
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, at least 3 years previous experience as an Assistant Accountant.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting/finance. This may be from TAFE or a Diploma. Professional Accounting accreditation not required.
- Exposure to large international corporate financial accounting and systems would be an advantage
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel
- Good communication skills, inclusive of verbal, written and formal presentations.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, has a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in accordance with established policies and processes