Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ashley Scotto
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-02 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a busy role that will see you accountable for the effective management of transaction processing, collections and new account set-up across the Debtors ledger. You will also work closely with the Credit Controller to ensure efficient account reconciliation, which will result in timely collections and accurate recording and reporting of Debtor records.
- Processing daily customer receipts and allocations to accounts;
- Efficient Customer Account reconciliation, banking and daily allocation of customer receipts;
- Carrying out collection processes to meet targets and improve DSOs;
- Reporting on short payment and credit claims, working with the Claims team on quick and speedy resolution within the billing month; and
- Reviewing unallocated receipts and reporting weekly to ensure all Debtor and Sundry receipts have been allocated accurately.
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Confidence in getting on the phone for debt collection
- Accurate data entry, allocation and reporting skills with a high attention to detail
- Great communication skills - verbal and written