Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 accountancy Leichhardt New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work in a close knit team supported by an experienced leader.
- Full function Accounts Payable role
- Work in a close knit team
- Up to $60,000 + Super (parking provided)
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will look after the accounts payable function for the group of companies.
- Ensure all invoices are processed on time and coded accurately for companies
- Payment for local and overseas suppliers and reconciliation with multiple currencies
- Reconcile all accounts relating to accounts payable including Trade Creditors, P&L expense accounts, prepayments and intercompany accounts
- Maintain, update supplier details and assist in resolving supplier invoices queries
- Processing any pricing credit adjustment notes and ad hoc support to the Financial Controller
- Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Accounts Payable position
- Wholesaling or Importing background experience highly desirable
- A team player backed with solid communication skills
- Exposure to SAP or similar ERP is highly desirable
This is a permanent opportunity for a local, Australian business for over 30 years based in the Inner West. They have an impressive presence across the domestic market backed a great management team.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.