Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD80 - AUD85 per annum
Consultant Shani Vansover
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 80 85 85 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer with minimum 3 years working experience to join a leading Energy Provider within their Commercial Services team. The successful candidate will be working alongside the team and reporting into the Financial Transaction Services Lead.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an Accounts Payable role including invoice transactions processing, payments and accounting. Sun Accounting System is preferred.
- Administer all aspects of Accounts Payable from receipt of invoices, through processing to payment within established process, creditor maintenance and payment methods and cycles
- Validate that invoices are authorised by managers within the approved financial delegations
- Coordinate the process of invoice review and payment report review by Manager and payment authorisation by bank signatories
- Prepare monthly allocation journals for cab charge, travel and corporate credit cards;
- Maintain payable invoice and payment files ensuring filing is accurate and up to date and audit trail is complete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated abilities
- Excellent data entry skills, both in speed and accuracy
- Clear understanding of accounting and transnational impacts on reporting
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
To apply please click apply or call Shani Vansover on +61 3 86282160 for a confidential discussion.