Salary Attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Jessica Gouscos
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-29 accountancy Eastwood South Australia AU 5063 AUD 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is innovative and complex, based in the Eastern suburbs, they pride themselves in maintaining a collaborative and professional working environment. This opportunity allows a like-minded individual to join, learn the ropes and grow with the organisation.
This role within the Accounts team will be responsible for the generation of accurate and timely records, including Accounts Payable and Receivable for the entire Group. Apart from these responsibilities, they will also ensure all accounts related systems are maintained effectively.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate end-of-month processes
- Setup new creditor accounts and issue remittance advice to creditors
- Issue tax invoices to clients when progress claims are approved/certified
- Process EFT deposits and receipts, as well as Overhead/GL invoices
- Compile monthly sales summary report for management
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Competent in a fast-paced environment
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Gouscos on +61 8 82163555 for a confidential discussion.