Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 5 November 20192019-11-05 2019-12-05 accountancy Botany New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Maternity leave cover role to support the finance function of a renowned and constantly growing business.
- FULL FUNCTION ACCOUNTS PAYABLE BASED IN BOTANY
- 7 MONTHS FIXED TERM MATERNITY LEAVE COVER CONTRACT
- UP TO 80,000 + SUPER PER ANNUM (PARKING PROVIDED)
The role of the Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support. The role is to complete payments and control expenses by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and statements based in their Botany operations.
- Accurately and timely entry of purchase orders and invoices
- Liaise with suppliers regarding query invoices/payments
- Reconciling of company credit cards with statements and liaise with applicable person to ensure accurate expense claims
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Attending incoming emails and answering queries on a timely manner
- Assist on month end processing.
- Diploma or degree in the field of Accounting, Finance or relevant industry qualifications.
- Experience working with Navision/NAV is required for this role
- Good interpersonal skills and strong listening ability.
- Ability to work independently, as well as have a team focus
- Strong sense of ownership and high degree of accountability.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.