Salary Opportunity for permanent employment
Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2019-12-29 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 28 32 32 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Joining the wider Finance team, your main focus will be on the Payroll / Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payable process along with other adhoc finance duties.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- End to end Payroll experience
- Accounts Payable (end to end process)
- Accounts Receivable / debt recovery
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier invoicing and statements
- Other finance/administration duties as required
To be suitable for this role, it is imperative that you have the following:
- Recent experience in a similar role with high volume processing
- Ideally having used the Microsoft Navision or MYOB system
- Ability to work in an autonomous role
- great excel skills
- attention to detail
If you are readily available and looking for a new opportunity please submit your application.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.