Location Adelaide CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Eirini Vrodos
Job Ref 1622070/001
Date posted 1 August 2022adelaide accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 accountancy Adelaide CBD South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are seeking an experienced Finance Officer to join the team of a well-established NFP organisation. This will be an initial 3 month contract, with the aim for an immediate start. The office is located in the CBD and whilst this role is full time, flexible working arrangements are on offer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing accounts and payroll support to the wider finance team.
Detailed Job Description:
- Supporting the end-to-end processing of the organisation's Payroll function
- Reconcile the group bank accounts on a daily basis
- Enter invoices into the accounts receivable system
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience with accounting software, particularly Quickbooks, is highly desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Motivated and highly organised individual, with an eye for detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and computer literacy skills
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 13 July 2022
Established in Toronto, Canada, Fleet Complete is an award winning and leading global provider of mission critical connected technologies for fleet, asset and mobile workforce-based businesses. For over 20 years, Fleet Complete has been innovative, customer and quality focused in helping business owners improve their bottom line with enhanced digital dispatching, automated fleet tracking and effective mobile resource management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 5 August 2022
Who we are:
Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned corporation which invests and manages approximately AUD$40 billion on behalf of South Australian public-sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
Funds SA is a collaborative, innovative, and professional organisation with the primary aim of building prosperity for South Australians whilst achieving the highest return on investment possible.