Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Package
Location: Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant: Gemma Spencer
Job reference: 1915660/001
Date posted: 9 November 2023melbourne accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2023-11-09 2023-12-09 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This legal organisation has built a strong reputation in providing services level that surpass all their client's expectations. They are one of Australia's largest and fastest growing legal practices who are leading the way within the renewable energy market, this organisation has advised on over 70 solar and wind energy projects across Australia and NZ.
With flexible working options, our client value work life balance and strong team culture. They are committed to support development within their teams while encouraging ownership over the direction and pace of individual careers.
Overall purpose of role:
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Account Payable Clerk to join our dynamic national finance team supporting the continued growth and success of the business. The role is fast paced and will suit someone with demonstrated experience processing a high volume of data with strong accuracy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Specifically, the role will include but not limited to:
• Processing transactions across the firms multiple Trust bank accounts (receipts, interest and trust cheques)
• Input of invoices and payment of disbursements (80 -100 per day)
• Reconciliation of vendor statements
• Processing transactions for investment accounts including opening term deposits, monitoring and recording transactions in the ledger and monitoring of investment maturities
• Reconciliation of bank accounts
• Assisting Partners and PA's with accounts queries
• Effective written and verbal communication skill
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Well organised with good administration skills
• Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Goal oriented
• Ability to work as part of a team but operate autonomously
• Demonstrated high-level attention to detail
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Gemma Spencer on 03 8628 2145 for a confidential discussion.
* Opportunity to join a market leading team with a diverse culture
* Exposure to senior stakeholders and opportunity to influence business decisions
* Robert Walters Global organisation
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.