Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Jasmin Brad
Date posted 23 September 2016
As a Financial Analyst you will be partnering with the various divisions within the business to undertake a management accounting function as well as some ad-hoc analysis for senior management.
With a focus on supporting the business to achieve their strategic goals this financial analyst role is responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting on a monthly basis for the sales and operations teams
- Undertake variance analysis and commentary to regularly monitor all movements in the P&L
- Ad-hoc analysis for the Australian and New Zealand entities to determine avenues of decreasing operating costs and increase revenue (particularly around revenue leakage)
- Ensure integrity of profit & loss statements
- Outstanding communication skills - with the ability to succinctly communicate results to relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- 3 years experience in financial analysis experience in a large multinational organisation
- Strong Excel skills - with a demonstrated ability to manipulate large volume of data
- Systems savvy - with the ability to work with several systems to extract relevant data
This is an excellent role for a strong financial analyst with strong business partnering experience and excellent interpersonal skills to get your foot into the door of this reputable brand.
To apply please click apply or call Jasmin Brad on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.