Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD110000 - AUD135000 per annum + Super
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 3 October 2016
This multi-national corporation is a leader in their field and is looking to strengthen the commercial team via the addition of a Senior Business Analyst. With a strong support network and excellent product catalogue behind them this role will be given the responsibility of driving business growth and improving performance.
This organisation has a great reputation throughout the industry not only for their product catalogue, but also for the way in which they nurture and develop talent.
The Senior Business Analyst will be given the responsibility of acting as a Business Partner for one of the business units and will be expected to have exceptionally high levels of communication and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst will include:
- Working with Business Unit Directors and Marketing to understand and interpret business needs
- Identify business risks and opportunities and ensure that strategies are put in place to maximise outcomes
- Develop an understanding or markets, competitors, product performance and franchise strategy
- Work with Business Unit leaders to ensure there is accurate financial planning and reporting procedures in place
- Act as key partner and source of knowledge in all budgeting and forecasting processes
- Provide sales and financial reporting
The successful candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Coming from a strong commercial background ideally in a multi-national environment
- Demonstrated experience in initiating solutions to solve business problems
- Excellent Business partnering skills
- Strong Excel skills - ideally including modelling
- A track record of leveraging commercial knowledge to develop commercial agreements and increase revenue
To apply please click apply or call Richard Townsend on 02 8289 3182 for a confidential discussion