Lead Financial Analyst (A08)
Salary AUD103846 - AUD109831 per annum + 12.75% Super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 13 October 2016
About the role Excellent opportunity for highly talented Financial Analyst to join a prominent Government department. Reporting to the Director As the Lead Financial Analyst, you will have an inquisitive mind and be a tenacious problem-solver. Key to the success of this role is the ability to provide strong leadership and direction to senior level management and stakeholders through contributing accurate and timely financial analysis.
- Provide complex financial and performance analysis
- Build and evaluate models and scenarios to evaluate business and financial risk
- Contribute towards departmental goals and vision by providing input into strategic business and financial planning processes
- Represent the organisation in various forums regarding key financial issues or initiatives as required
- Advanced excel modelling capabilities
- Client facing corporate advisory experience
- Prior exposure to public sector or Big 4 desirable
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
This is an exceptional opportunity to utilise your expert level financial modelling skills within a prominent government organisation that is critical to the future success of the state.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.