Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super, Discretionary Bonus
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 20 October 2016
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an astute Senior Business Analyst to join a dynamic ASX listed energy firm. Located in premium CBD offices, this is a rare opportunity to join a growing team that has fostered an excellent workplace culture, where innovation and professional development are at the forefront of business strategy.
Reporting to the Manager – Business Analysis, this is an integral role critical to the successful performance of the team. In this role, the Senior Business Analyst will provide high level financial analysis and support to key decision makers on an extensive range of operational and strategic commercial matters.
- Preparation of high-level financial models and business cases related to key strategic business initiatives
- Analysis and preparation of cash flow forecasts, capital projects and profit and loss results
- Preparation of budgets, variance analysis
- Engagement on IT projects to identify and optimise performance
- Delivery of financial portfolio analysis to assist in decision making process including hedge strategies and portfolio optimisation
- Assistance with managing treasury requirements and preparation of month end reports
- Experience with commodity trading and/or derivatives
- Advanced Excel modelling capabilities
- Experience engaging with data warehouse function
- Minimum 3-5+ years experience in BA or FA role
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualifications are desirable
This is an exceptional career development opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst seeking a genuine challenge within a growth-focused, diversified firm.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.