Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 19 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Analyst to join a leading, global and renowned business within the FMCG space.
This industry leader has forged a reputation for delivering outstanding mentor-ship and career development pathways. In this highly visible position, the Commercial Analyst will have access to senior stakeholders within the business and therefore gain exposure to multiple divisions. With a career path available to those who are successful in this position, you will get the opportunity to mentor and manage in the future
About the job
Reporting directly into the Finance Director of Sales, the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing financial support to provide critical insight into pricing, cost and profitability and go-to market strategies.
- Business partnering with Sales Team Leaders as well as the F&A Managers to provide insight in determining key business drivers
- Budgeting and Forecasting with regards to both top line and trade spend
- Lead the monthly Trade Spend Review as well as ongoing Joint Business Planning analysis
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- FMCG or Retail experience essential
- CA / CPA Qualifications advantageous but not essential
- Post-graduate Qualification preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
What’s On Offer:
With an extremely reputable and highly regarded name in the market, this is a thriving company to join with a great culture, excellent employee benefits and multiple opportunities for future career progression.
- A competitive package
- Exceptional culture and team performance
- Ongoing training and career diversity
- Convenient location in North Ryde with parking provided
- International opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.