Salary AUD85000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 26 October 2016
Reporting to the Finance Business Advisor, the Financial Analyst will play a pivotal role contributing towards the delivery of month end business reporting and providing critical information to the commercial team. Located in modern CBD offices, this is a genuine opportunity to progress your career within a well respected financial services firm.
The Financial Analyst will be able to communicate effectively and influence decision makers by providing critical analysis and have a investigative and enquiring mindset.
- Monitoring business performance and providing high-level financial analysis
- Develop robust models
- Enhance decision making effectiveness through analytic support
- Preparation of month-end management reporting
- Advise on rolling forecasts across key business units
- Support commercial growth by investigating potential investment opportunities
- Contribute towards process improvement of financial systems
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Commerce
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or working towards
- Demonstrated ability to engage as an effective Business Partner
- Prior experience with an ERP is desirable
- Highly developed research, analytical and evaluative skills
Exceptional opportunity for a highly driven Financial Analyst to join a renowned financial services firm.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.