Salary AUD130000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super
Location Fortitude Valley
Consultant Nick Lemin
Date posted 31 October 2016
RPS group was the first professional environmental consultancy in the UK listed in the FTSE 250. Known as a leading international consultancy providing world class local solutions in energy, mining, infrastructure, urban growth and natural resources. RPS group employees 5000 staff across Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) US, Canada South America and Australasia.
With 25 offices located across Australia and Asia they are focused on high growth areas, delivering impressive outcomes to challenges posed by complex projects.
The newly created position of Manager Economics will report to the Regional Technical Director, Economics. Success will be defined by growing and developing the team into a high performing function. The team will be responsible for delivering comprehensive analysis and economic evidence that support decisions across investment, development programs and strategies.
- Collation, interpretation and manipulation of complex data sets
- Economic analysis including cost-benefit analysis, wider economic benefits and calculation of productivity impacts
- Preparation and delivery of business cases and recommendations to decision makers
- Effective use of decision-making frameworks for option assessment
- Lead complex projects including contestability and demand management
- Develop and manage a team of economists
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, finance or commerce
- Experience of navigating complex projects and environments
- An ability to influence and develop key relationships
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy and pro active business approach
The Manager Economics would suit a candidate with a minimum of 5-8 years experience with the required technical skills. You will work on a wide range of projects involving cost benefit analysis, economic impact analysis, business case development, funding submissions and feasibility studies across a range of industries and projects requiring high level quantitative and qualitative research and analysis, report writing and problem solving.
Growth in the division will be supported and encouraged inline with revenue growth within this specialised consultancy service.
As the Manager Economics, you will join a collaborative peer to peer culture with a diverse group of skills and talented individuals.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Lemin on 07 3032 2282 for a confidential discussion.