Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location North Shore
Consultant Shaun Dewar
Date posted 4 November 2016
The Company: This world-renowned, multi-national Pharmaceutical company is placed for continued success, boasting a strong portfolio of premium and recognised medical devices. With a dynamic team sharing a passion for continued improvement, this company offers a platform for success while encouraging individual entrepreneurship.
This exciting opportunity as a Senior Business Analyst will require you to report into the Commercial Manager and work heavily with key business stakeholders across all levels of the business units. It involves the preparation of the reports, budgets, latest estimates and strategic plans, and communicating regional financial information to the senior management and head office. The Senior Business Analyst's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts, including P&L's and overheads
- Quarterly business and financial performance review
- Provide support and liaise with the sales and marketing team
- Business improvements and analysis across Business Units
- Financial Analysis of New Product Development
- Assisting the month-end reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis to sales and marketing and other senior management
The Senior Business Analyst will be able to demonstrate superior communication skills and the ability to liaise with non-finance professionals. In addition the role holder must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a results oriented team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Large ERP exposure
This is a great opportunity to join a business going through an exciting period of positive change and progressive growth.
To apply please click apply or call Shaun Dewar on 02 8423 1007 for a confidential discussion.