Senior Financial Analyst
Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum + Superannuation
Location North Sydney
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exceptional opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a high performing finance team, just North of Sydney's CBD.
This Top 100 ASX, Engineering corporate requires a technically strong, Senior Financial Analyst to join their group finance team. This business has multiple entities and locations spanning the ANZ region. With a career path available to those who are successful in this position, you will get the opportunity to mentor and manage in the future.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be 2IC to the Financial Controller and will become fundamentally responsible for refining and streamlining the analysis and reporting processes. The Senior Financial Analyst's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monthly management reporting and Board reporting
- Half Year and Full Year results presentation to senior stakeholders
- Annual Budget Process and consolidated analysis and reporting to Group
- Monthly Rolling Forecast process and analysis
- Monthly variance analysis of actual results
- Provide analysis for the strategy functions
- Support the Financial Controller in other duties including ad-hoc analysis, projects and presentations
The Senior Financial Analyst will be able to demonstrate superior communication skills and the ability to liaise with non-finance professionals. In addition the role holder must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- Must be CPA/CIMA/CA qualified
- Minimum 2 years experience using Hyperion
- Previous experience within a complex group finance function
- Strong stakeholder management experience
What's on Offer?
The Senior Financial Analyst will have access to senior stakeholders within the business and have the opportunity to progress quickly. This role also offers:
- An outstanding package
- Exceptional culture and team performance
- Ongoing training and career development
- On-site parking
- North Sydney Location
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.