Salary AUD65000 - AUD80000 per annum
Location North Shore
Consultant Shaun Dewar
Date posted 22 November 2016
The Business: This Global FMCG business has an exciting new opportunity for a Pricing Analyst. With a reputable, highly regarded name in the market this is a fantastic business to join as they set to embark on a period of rapid growth after flourishing results in the past 24 months. This position requires someone who can start immediately on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Pricing Analyst will report into the Finance Manager. This role's purpose will to be to provide a robust pricing and reporting structure both in the US and ANZ. This role will play a key part in driving ongoing process improvement initiatives. The Pricing Analyst's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing commercially sound pricing solutions to support customer bids, tenders and price reviews
- Producing financial modelling as part of the pricing process and to assess pricing strategy based upon this financial analysis
- Business case preparation and price modelling for ANZ region
- Business Partnering with Sales & Marketing business units
- Product profitability analysis and contract negotiation
- Preparation the product volume price mix
- Assist the Finance Manager in Ad-Hoc Pricing/Product related projects
The Pricing Analyst will be able to demonstrate superior communication skills and the ability to liaise with non-finance professionals. In addition the role holder must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Exposure to major ERP systems
- Advanced Excel/modelling skills
What's on offer?
Our client has forged a reputation for delivering outstanding mentor-ship and career development pathways. In this highly visible position, the Pricing Analyst will have access to senior stakeholders within the business and have the opportunity to progress quickly. In addition this role offers:
- An amazing package
- Exceptional culture and team performance
- Ongoing training and career diversity
- Convenient location along the North Shore
To apply please click apply or call Shaun Dewar on 02 8423 1007 for a confidential discussion.