Salary AUD40 - AUD50 per hour + superannuation
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 24 November 2016
Do you have an inquisitive mind and the ability to critically analyse information? This fantastic 12 month opportunity has arisen to join a large organisation working in a small team across the smart data department.
This Strategic Analyst position requires a highly skilled strategic analyst to undertake a number of projects working for a large government department. The successful candidate will have the strategic ability to highlight risk, intelligence and provide innovative solutions in line with specialised projects and procedures.
Working closely with economists, risk management and social research teams, the strategic analyst will support the development of evidence based insights and strategic decision making.
- Engage with a diverse range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Work as part of a small team to undertake research and analysis
- Contribute to the development of strategic documents which support strategic decision making
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the organisation
- Degree/Diploma Qualification in research, taxation, law or accounting
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal
- Background knowledge in strategic analysis, economic analysis, general statistics or risk management
- Ability to work with practical applications of project management processes
If you are looking to join a newly created team and are looking for your next research challenge, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.