Salary AUD38 - AUD43 per hour + superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jasmin Brad
Date posted 29 November 2016
This close-knit team is looking for someone with a strong background in financial reporting and analysis to join their team and assist with ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager you will be assisting with a variety of ad-hoc analysis from variance analysis, sales reporting to budgeting and forecasting for the entire organisation. Candidates with previous demonstrated experience working a products-based environment or retail experience will be looked upon favourably.
As the Financial Analyst you will be undertaking the following key responsibilities:
- Preparing finanical analysis for the management reporting pack
- Preparing weekly sales and gross margin reports.
- Providing trend analysis on revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capex to assist with growth of business
- Compiling high level reports and ad-hoc analysis as required for FP&A Manager
- Taking ownership of certain areas of training and upskilling as required
- CPA/CA qualification - essential
- Experience within a retail industry – desirable
- Experience using large accounting systems – desirable
- Good communication skills with previous experience in a products based environment
To apply please click apply or call Jasmin Brad on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.