Junior Business Analyst
Salary AUD60000 - AUD80000 per annum + Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 3 February 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to join an already successful team.
This growing Australian organisation is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a key role within the organisation.
• Participate in a comprehensive business planning process, including forecasts, operating plan, and long range plans that are supportive of the business planning cycles
• Provide analytical support through pricing and margin analysis
• Provide financial analysis for tender submissions
• Partner with the Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing teams
• Present P&L to senior management
• Prepare Executive Business Review and Commercial intelligence reports
• Prepare reports and financial analysis for various management team meetings
• Participate in value creation and operational excellence initiatives
• Develop innovative tools and analysis models to understand profitability, enable business decisions and improve information flow
• Demonstrated ability in business partnering with Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing teams
• Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and analyse findings
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with ROI modelling and pricing strategies
• Excellent proficiency with Excel spreadsheets
• Ability to critically review and improve business processes
• Retail and/or FMCG experience would be advantageous
• CPA/CA qualified
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected organisation that boasts excellent on site facilities and encourages a positive work/life balance. Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s with on site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.