Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 10 February 2017
This listed property business is going through a sustained period of growth and they expect this to continue in the coming years. Part of the reason for their success is their diverse business structure and large existing asset portfolio.
In the role of commercial analyst you would have a privileged position as you would have exposure to senior stakeholders from day one. Your business partnering experience will be tested to its limits as you will be trusted with explaining complex financial information to stakeholders across the business, and ensuring that senior management have an accurate understanding of business performance.
The business has an excellent inclusive culture where the opinions and values of each individual are shared and where possible incorporated to improve business performance. In this role of Commercial Analyst you will be expected to show a high level of dedication to the business and in return you will be rewarded with a fast career path and the opportunity to explore other parts of the business.
The role is located in the CBD with easy access and in stunning office buildings.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work alongside senior management in the retail and C&I divisions to improve business performance
- Understanding and analysing monthly reports to identify risks and opportunities to the business
- Preparation of monthly reports for specific business units
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process
- Creation of a detailed and concise monthly dashboard
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- CA qualified from a Big 4 environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to stand their own in a challenging presentation environment
- Approximately 3 years post qualification experience
- At least intermediate Excel abilities
- TM1 experience
- Clear examples of process improvements in previous roles.
To apply please click apply or call Richard Townsend on 02 8289 3182 for a confidential discussion