Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD105,000 per annum + bonus
Location North Ryde
Consultant Ashley McDonald
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a widely respected manufactured as the Senior Supply Chain Analyst for the chance to contribute to a significant period of growth and expansion for this well known business.
As the Senior Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining key system details related to manufacturing, purchasing and inventory systems. The role will give you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across the business. As the Senior Supply Chain Analyst you will report into the Financr Manager. This role will be based in the organisation's Australian Headquarters on Sydney's North Shore.
- As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for modelling and analysis on a wide range of business operations
- Manipulate and analyse raw data
- Set up templates and help design processes around supply chain and financial management
- Analyse and interpret cash flow and cost impacts
- Analysis of supply chain suppliers including raw materials, components
- Take account and document bills of materials
- Annual setting of Standard Costs, including actual Vs standard reporting
- Track forecasting horizons for suppliers
- Supply chain or factory accounting experience is essential
- 2+years as a financial analyst is a must
- CPA / CA Qual or relevant accounting degree
- Knowledge of a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or Pronto
- Experience with BI tools such as Cognos would be benefitial
This is a great opportunity for an analyst looking to grow their skillset across business parterning and system methodology. Competitive market salary. Onsite parking provided.
To apply please click apply or call Ashley McDonald on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.