Salary AUD45 - AUD50 per hour + superannuation
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 11 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Do you have an inquisitive mind and the ability to critically analyse data from a sociological as well as financial perspective? This fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a large organisation working in the finance department.
This Strategic Analyst position requires a highly skilled research analyst to undertake a number of projects in engaging, teaching and developing digital development in the community. The successful candidate will have the technical and strategic ability to highlight risk, and growth as well as deliver products within tight timeframes.
Working closely with economists, risk management and social research teams, this position includes a variety of responsibilities that will result in planning and investment decisions.
• Identify and build strong networks across the organisation to gain key stakeholder engagement
• Provide critical analysis of collated information
• Contribute to the development of strategic documents for new business opportunities
• Investigate external environments, clients and performance abilities
• 3+ years working in a research/strategic analyst role
• Extensive communication skills both written and verbal
• Background knowledge in strategic analysis, economic analysis, general statistics or risk management
• Proven experience working in a project based environment
If you are looking to join a newly created team as a Strategic Analyst and are looking for your next research challenge, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.