Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 22 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting 3 month contract position for a Finance Analyst to join a leading Australian Energy business working in their Centre of Excellence team based in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
About the Finance Analyst position:
The purpose of the Finance Analyst role is to own and produce the general ledger outcomes and processes for an allocated area of profit and loss and balance sheet responsibility.
- Coordinate the month end close for the allocated area of responsibility across the business
- Review and analyse profit and loss and balance sheet positions prior to the monthly close to ensure reasonableness.
- Engage regularly with contacts across the business to ensure the general ledger is prepared appropriately
- Support half-year and year end requirements
- Undertake monthly reconciliations of the assigned key ledger accounts
- Provide advice around accounting treatments ensuring compliance with internal accounting principals
- Standardise process across the organisation for the assigned area
- Business partner with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally
To be successful in this position you will be a chartered accountant and have experience working as a Finance Analyst in a fast paced environment. Having had exposure to and experience working with SAP will also be highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.