Junior Finance Analyst
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Deanna Bax
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-10 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of ambitious individuals as a Junior Data Analyst within the Debt Investments division. The role is a 6 month contract to cover a paternity leave with the potential to extend for the right person.
About the role:
The Junior Data Analyst role reports to the Investment Director of Debt Investments and supports the wider Melbourne Credit Team with data related to assets held within diversified credit portfolios.
- Asset reporting (financial covenants, asset performance reviews/ collateral summarising)
- Model/summarise data for client presentations
- Report on analysed assets for the investment committee
- Support and assist the wider team where required
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Maths, Economics, Physics, Finance, Accounting, Commerce or equivalent
- Highly developed excel skills
- Demonstrated English language skills including strong writing skills
- Basic understanding of financial products, markets, instruments and intermediaries
- Basic working knowledge of financial documentation
- Strong aptitude to learn and accept guidance/feedback
To apply please click apply or call Deanna Bax on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.