Finance Analyst – Costing
Salary AUD62 - AUD70 per hour + superannuation
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading government agency is looking for a Finance Analyst – Costing to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. The role would be part of the Cost and Pricing team and liaise with other stakeholders throughout the department.
The Finance Analyst – Costing would be key in developing financial modelling within excel to analyse the cost of various agency services and activities.
- Establish costs and develop pricing methodologies for agency services.
- Develop financial modelling to understand the cost of various services.
- Produce costing reports for various stakeholders throughout the business.
- Develop pricing models to apply to services provided by the government agency’s business units.
- Budgeting and forecasting of expected demand and revenue.
- CA/CPA Qualification (or currently studying).
- Advanced excel modelling skills.
- Oracle or Hyperion ERP experience would be advantageous.
- Prior Cost Accountant/Analysis experience.
- Prior industry experience in IT services, logistics or transport would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Finance Analyst – Costing is initially a 6 month temporary role within a leading government department. The role is conveniently located close to the train line on Sydney’s north shore.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.