Junior Finance Analyst
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Location Macquarie ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting opportunity to join a high performing, global company as a Junior Finance Analyst. This role will give you the opportunity to work with a number of different business functions to streamline processes.
As the Junior Finance Analyst you will report into the Master Data & Compliance Manager and will support the entire Support Services Function across the business.
- Supporting and liaising with the Master Data, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Billings teams on process improvement projects.
- Reviewing SOX compliance reports for Support Services and ensuring they are completed on time.
- Develop strong relationships with Project Managers and Senior Leadership.
- Seek out potential areas for improvement across the Support Services.
- Must have Tertiary accounting/commerce/analytics degree
- 1-2 years experience in finance analysis/auditing/compliance role
- Must have demonstrable advanced excel skills including Vlook Ups, Pivot Tables and Macros.
- SAP or JDE experience is highly desirable
Conveniently located in Macquarie Park, this role offers excellent work conditions, on site gym and other employee benefits. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Finance Analyst to gain exposure in a global company.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.