Salary AUD50 - AUD60 per hour + superannuation
Location North Shore
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 8 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Treasury Specialist you will be highly involved in the group's fund and treasury accounting function. The role will involve a lot of statistical analysis, reporting and forecasting. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader who operates multiple services and provides consultancy advice for businesses and individuals alike.
As the Treasury Specialist you will work within a small team responsible for the Australian function of the global group.
- Maintaining and administering all loan, swap and fx transactions regarding the company's borrowing profile
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly, annual and long-term cash-flow forecasts
- • Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- • Maintain and develop relationships with banks in relation to banking/loan matters
- • Assist in ad-hoc projects such as funding related matters
- Ideally immediately available for on a 1-2 week notice period
- 3-4+ years treasury experience in a large organisation
- Faultless communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with forecasting and reporting
- Sunguard Integrity Software experience would be advantageous
The Treasury Specialist role is based in the organisation's Australian headquarters in Sydney's Northern Suburbs. It is conveniently located close to public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.